In the months of July-August we are collecting donations to add to our Blood Cancer Patients New Zealand survival packs.
We have recently been given a wonderful donation of resources from an Auckland, New Zealand based company named Miss Clutter Bug. Miss Clutter Bug is a decluttering service that gives a person or family a helping hand to declutter whether it be your spare room, pantry or garage Miss Clutter Bug can help you. Miss Clutter Bug will also work alongside you to make an ongoing plan of living a clutter free life.
We highly recommend Miss Clutter Bug for all your decluttering needs you can see in the images below how Miss Clutter Bug can help you keep on top of your decluttering needs. Miss Clutter Bug also offers the following services:
- Decluttering Service for selling and moving.
- Sort and Sell on behalf, unwanted items.
- Sorting and Packing for relocation.
- Special clean for selling presentation.
- Weekly and Fortnightly Cleaning.
- Final Clean once moved out.
- Sorting Property for deceased estate.
- Cataloguing/Photography/Digital records.
- Monthly Household Planning.
Before and After Photos:
If you need to declutter then head over and contact Miss Clutter Bug to take care of all your decluttering needs.
You can contact Miss Clutter Bug via the methods below:
We would like to say thank you to Miss Clutter Bug for their generous donation.
Written by The Planet Humanity Project.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theplanethumanityprojectofficial/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theplanethumanityproject/
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/TPHP_OFFICIAL
Email us at email@example.com